Monday, December 26, 2011

2011- I expecting the sky, but it was too high then i stuck at coconut tree

Life at the age of 26 years, 2011 must be year full of joy and sorrow. However, that's life. First, thanks to Allah for the extended age, given good health and better livelihood.

Profession
Still working as a research officer at the Malaysian Nuclear Agency. Entering first year of work, daily life is filled with a rather dull routine job.Wake-up, drive like formula1 driver, punch card, breakfast. then start working. a bit disappointed with some superior who are love to been in comfortable zone

Thanks to a former Director, Dr. Khairulzaman already pension Sept. 2011, chose me to attend the IAEA RCA traning at Advanced Radiation Technology Institue, Jeounp-up Republic of Korea. During the training, i get to know the real Radaiation Chemistry Research and some lecture on it.

Langit tidak selalu mendung,Result for MEXT Nuclear Exchange Resercher Programm 2011 outlast July, I one of the lucky girl. Since OCT 2011, I will spend time working at Japan Atomic Energy Agency, Takasaki as MEXT Reserch Officer . This attachment will be ended in March 2012.

Romance
An extremely critical to be informed, it's true, I'm not always lucky in love. Too much sadness from happiness, so many difficulties faced. in the early years, my relationship with farhan as usual even though he was away working at the Kluang. For lovers who try to understand I learn how to love long-distance, which has nothing else I believe.So far, farhan never do anythings about other women but who knows hearts. Everthing ended before the Ramadhan, no storms, no hurricanes .. he left without any word.
Life must go on, Recover the broken heart to Japan, self-reflection. Try to start a relation with a man from the southern region of Malaysia, It is more difficult than I expected. At present, no one man who b in my heart. I pray for the happiness to all the people i loved before.

Family
Congratulations to all my siblings,kak long graduared in MSc (genetic),girl MBA and Faird BSc (Maratime). thanksgiving to Allah to give my parents health. This year, on the first day arrived in Takasaki, Maklong(the father) passaway. Al-Fatihah. 2011 none of the single person who married or engaged. New born, baby sarah son's of my cousin and Abg mamat Kak Aidah

No comments: