Saturday, March 28, 2015

A new chapter as Wife and Student

This my first entry after along stop due to other commitments. But I think after this I will write more since I already move to Reims France for my Doctorate Study. Ameen.. Allamdulilah Allah hear and fullfill my dream to further study. But, Allah give me a big test, I need to separate with my husbund. He didn't stay with me here. Yeah.. I am alone in Reims. Need to work hard then we can see each other frequently. We had a good time together at Paris and Amsterdam. Did some post wedding photo shoot. So i already have enough materials to write here. Insyallah. Will make myself busy so I didn't feel alone. Feel alone was the serious problem now. Last week was the most tough week for me. 

At the main campus of Universitie de Reims Champagne Ardenne

No comments: