Sunday, April 28, 2013

Manila Trip and Training

From 14 - 20 April, I spent day and night at Ortigas City, Manila Philippines. I attended IAEA/RCA Regional Training Course on Basic Radiation Processing Focusing on Radiation Grafting.  I took flight on 14th afternoon together with my colleges Sarala. We are both Malaysia participant for this training. 
On the way...

On board meal... I think I love the food...

Arrived Holiday Inn.. spend 5 night...

Holiday Inn Ortigas City
Once arrived  Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila The Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI) Staff welcome and took us to the Hotel... and I just walk to the next shopping mall to get some dinner... and... rest... I know once the training start.. my body will get more tired even its lecture... 
will continue... 

No comments: