Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Long Distance Wedding Picture

Last Saturday , one of my GF wedding Sue at Sagil. I already post about it. I so stress alone here, not able to enjoy that moments with my girls. Finally i wore the purple shirt, ans asked anyone there Skype with me. Of course girl! i want my picture with the gorges peranten. Thanks to the great photographer Razali took this picture. and... i feeelll ssoooo touched.. sooo calm.. by the way.. even i stuck at Takasaki.. but i managed to get this memorable picture with Faris and Sue. Love this picture so much..
Faris, Me and Beloved Sue.

6 comments:

Khairiyah aka Kerry said...

wahahahhaa.sungguh touchingg!!!!

ni kery,ingt lg tak??ahaah

Siti Fatahiyah Hj. Mohamad said...

kerry...
ingat la..
touching wei..
sensorng kt Japan nie..

azua said...

x sia2 ko byar internet mahal.. at least ko dapat masuk ggambar..

kaklong said...

so sweet! :)

Siti Fatahiyah Hj. Mohamad said...

azua : tau x pe.. berbaloi2 aku rase..

Kak long : it the most best picture in my live..

Jija KAB said...

ok.fatahiyah...aku nanges.comel gila..:'(

**Jija**