Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tawau, Sabah Trips

Ok.. this is not vacation trip, event i went with gurl. this is my 1st trip to Tawau, Sabah which is unplanned. i receives call from en. Azhar Anuar. one of the young CEO in Malaysia. I was introduce to this guy through En. Aidil. Officer from Sabah Soft Wood Sdn. Bhd. This is regarding on commercialization my finding in my MSc Research. I so happy at first. but there are many thing to do before it become reality. yup.. fantasy are easy.

This trip purposely to see the real plantation of Acaica Mangium and th real of barks(Wastes) from this plantation. the visiting it so tough. i wear my 2 1/5 inch Lewre wedges. But allway try my best to fell the environment. it is really nice and i love wood so much.

with gurl in air asia filght KL-Tawau.. almost 3H

Acacia Mangium Palntatation

At chip Mill Factory

With En. Aidil. Discus Something regarding the barks status

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aabah rock n roll.....nuclear SSUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..................... huarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh